Sze.C was born and raised in HK. She learned tattooing in Thailand and has been running her Sze.C Tattoo Studio since 2003 in Central HK, also the founder of Artouch gallery in HK. Besides tattooing, Sze.C shares her passion for art through her work and has exhibited in different places and galleries in HK and overseas. In 2012, her work was selected to be exhibited at the Biennale of Santorini in Greece & Greek Vogue fashion magazine covering Sze.C works.
Sze.C has a variety of interests and loves sharing. In 2010 she set up an annual event called BodyRock with her friend Matt Coleman, which combines performing art (live body painting) with live music, with all profits donated to local charity.
After a 10 year tattoo journey, Sze.C decided to leave her comfort zone and take a new challenge to open an art space Artouch in 2014. Besides being an art gallery, it also acts as a platform to ‘bridge the gap’ between up-and-coming / undiscovered artists and art appreciators. Also music & different art related events are organized at Artouch to get together different communities.
Official Sze.C Tattoo Studio website : www.szectattoo.com
- 2016: Picture 畫 – Artouch HONG KONG
- 2016: Eco-art with menstrual cup – Artouch HONG KONG
- 2015: photo exhibition “刺影 “The shadows of my needle ” – Artouch HONG KONG
- 2014: mixed media “Maya” – Artouch HONG KONG
- 2013: photo exhibition “10 Years Ink on Skin” – the Vault,Fringe Club,HONG KONG
- 2009: painting “Mesmerizing mermaids” – The Studio,Soho HONG KONG
- 2008: drawing “Sensation of lines” – The Fringe Club, HONG KONG
- 2006: mixed media “Picture II” – The Fringe Club, HONG KONG
- 2006: mixed media “Picture I” – A’ha Bar & Gallery, HONG KONG
- 2017: Harbour Art Fair Marco Polo Hotel HONG KONG
- 2013: mixed media “Maya” – Voxfire Gallery,HONG KONG
- 2012: the 1st International Biennale of Santorini, Greece
- 2008: painting “Skin ink” Tattoo Art – Racks, HONG KONG
see more Sze’s artwork